Professional activity: Nanotechnology, New Materials and Engineering
Phone: + (34) 96 352 22 97|
Fax: + (34) 96 394 08 48
Parque CientÃfico de Madrid|
C/ Faraday, 7 - Campus de Cantoblanco
NUTEC is dedicated to the research of materials that promote sustainable construction for an improved development of eco-construction. It develops materials within the field of thermal and acoustic insulation, as well as new applications of pre-existing materials to be applied in the field of sustainable construction.
Products and services:
- Technical and Acoustic Insulation (TAI): Inorganic, fireproof insulator for indoors and outdoors, easily applied, since it is not necessary to remove the pre-existing coating.
- Self-cleaning photocatalytic tiles: Mixture to be applied as hydraulic tile, hydraulic pavement, etc. Titanium-based formation that obtains a white finish, which makes it more attractive.
- Aislatex: 3D fabric to be used as an indoor coating, promoting acoustic comfort and permitting personalization and decoration.
- Mp Madera: Patented glue for hpl coating on pladur, providing a finish of rejected board.
- Technology protected by patent.
- Beneficiary of the Innpacto Program in 2010.
- ATA Project approved within the 7th European Union Framework Program.
- 5 projects certified by the Instituto de la PequeÃ±a y Mediana Empresa de la Comunidad Valenciana (IMPIVA) [Valencian Institute of the Small and Medium-Sized Industry].
- Main customers: Companies with vast experience in the field of the innovation and well established in the national industrial network, such as Chapas y Maderas Alpisa, Decovial Grupo, or Pavinavas.